What antidepressant is similar to Tramadol?
Moderate or severe Pains are hard to handle or only chronic. In such cases, a doctor will suggest
you intake tramadol pills. It is useful in the treatment of moderate to severe kind of pain. However,
the generic name of Tramadol is “Ultram.”
It is a powerful painkiller that can efficiently treat your neuropathic pain. Though taking it under the
A doctor’s supervision is necessary. And another How antidepressant on similar to Tramadol?
Antidepressants, such as tricyclic antidepressants (e.g., amitriptyline), monoamine oxidase inhibitors (e.g., isocarboxazid, phenelzine, and tranylcypromine), or SSRIs (e.g., fluoxetine, sertraline)
- antipsychotics (such as butyrophenones, phenothiazines, or thioxanthenes) and typical antipsychotics (e.g., olanzapine, quetiapine, ziprasidone)
- any medication that may induce drowsiness, such as benzodiazepines (e.g., diazepam, lorazepam), first-generation antihistamines (such as doxylamine or promethazine), metoclopramide, or opioids (such as codeine, morphine)
- diuretics, such as furosemide
- heart pills, such as digoxin
- medication that is metabolized by the same enzymes such as bupropion, erythromycin, fluoxetine, ketoconazole, paroxetine, quinidine, or ritonavir
- migraine medications, such as almotriptan, eletriptan, or sumatriptan
- muscle relaxants, such as cyclobenzaprine
- If you are an adult, then at the initial stage, take 25 mg once a day. However, your doctor may extend or decrease the dosage base on the severity of pain. Though a patient should not take more than
Tramadol Twin action antidepressants mirtazapine (Remeron), duloxetine (Cymbalta), and most notably venlafaxine (Effexor), which tramadol is carefully linked to in composition, also inhibit NE and 5HT reuptake